T-Slot End Milling Cutter/T-Slot Milling
T-Slot Cutters are designed for milling T-slots into materials where a good surface finish is required and it's applicated to T-shaped groove and the groove on the side. A vertical slot must be cut first so that neck and shank may enter cut. It is important to use the cutting parameters properly to perfect the performance.
Hon Jan T-Slot End Milling Cutter Advantages
- ISO standard inserts with competitive price on the market
- Easy to get ISO standard inserts and the cutters are cost-effective
- The design of the insert seat improve to break chips and remove it, effectively reducing the machining resistance
- Use with standard arbors
- Work perfectly on T-shaped grooving
- Using indexable tools to save the cost and time for changing new one
T-Slot end milling cutters can be applied to machining, automotive, electronics, aerospace, mold industry.