High Speed Drill
High speed drill is drilling at spindle, speeds high enough to permit penetration rates. It speeds up to three times that of traditional drill.
The drills are designed with WCMX and WDXT insert for your option.
High speed drill can be applied to machining, automotive, electronics, aerospace, mold industry.
Hon Jan High Speed Drill Advantages
- With coolant design to enhance the insert life
- Diameter: 13mm~40mm
- Easy to set up equipment
- Cutting through materials at high speeds
- Speeds up to three times
- The twist flute design improves the chip removement
- Many insert edges increase productivity and reduce the cost
- Performs in a new process of high cutting speed and works stability
DW High Speed Drill/ DWD High Speed Drill
The design of the high speed drill holder body improves the chip removement.