Grooving Toolholders / Parting-off
Grooving is single-point machining operations performed on lathes, automatic lathes, or machining centers. Parting-off operations the workpiece rotates while the tool carries out movement.
Our grooving tool and parting-off tool holders are both used with the indexable carbide insert. The selection is determined by the width and depth of the groove and parting-off.
We provide parting toolholders, internal grooving toolholders, and external grooving toolholders which are for your best choice.
Grooving Toolholders are applied to automotive, mold, aerospace industries.
Why Our Grooving Toolholders
- Different cutting/parting depth and length for choose.
- Using indexable tools to save the cost and time for changing new one.
- Copying inserts also can fit grooving toolholders.
KIGER Internal Grooving Toolholders
- Perfect internal grooving for small diameter
- Suitable for processing C-shap and O-shap groove
- Various shank sizes from 8mm to 20mm with insert width 1~4mm for your option
- Cutting edge is double-side protected in the pocket
- The coolant design increase the insert life
- Screw clamp provides excellent chip evacuation
DGHR Enternal Grooving Toolholders
- Quick insert replacement due to the top clamp design
- The best cutting depth to perfect the performance
- The maximum cutting diameter is up to Ø50mm
- Double cutting edge with 2mm~5mm width PVD coating to enhance the life of inserts
- The most competitive prices to save your cost