External and Internal Threading Boring Bars, Internal and External Threading Toolholders
Threading is the process of creating screw threads for fastening things together. The most common thread is the one where the screw moves forward when turned clockwise.
Hon Jan provides a wide range of threading cutter which includes both external and internal threading tool, and all these contribute to your general machining applications. In the past 30 years, our engineers never stopped improving the quality of our products and we would like to share the result with our clients.
Advantages of Hon Jan External and Internal Threading Tool
- Double clamping system helps taking heavy force when machining
- Just change the insert to make different threading angle and pitch in one holder
- Cut precision threads on CNC lathe
- Wide specification and full stock for choose
- More stable when using clamping style
- Indexable inserts are easily to be replaced to save time
External and internal threading tools are applied to machining, automotive, electronics, zerospace, mold industry.
For more specific information of our products, please click on the pictures below.